Sunday, January 17, 2010

Virgin Island Yacht Charter Where Can I Find An Excellent Catamarant Yacht In The Carribean For Under $2 MIL?

Where can I find an excellent catamarant yacht in the carribean for under $2 MIL? - virgin island yacht charter

I'm glad for the biggest yacht catamaran in the / British Virgin Islands with a captain and his crew on the list when I use it would only be used for a private cruise rental, either too much of the year and will pay the crew and to pay tips? Any ideas would help! Runner # 1 male

2 comments:

cat38ski... said...

Try these sites

http://www.yachtworld.com/

www.luxyachts.com

www.4yacht.com

www.catamarans.com/news/2005/08/BigCat ...

www.blubay.com


Or a search for "sale of luxury catamaran"

L-I-V-E... said...

Hey! :)
Sorry, I know!
Ne Wayz goodluck!
Article

Post a Comment