Thursday, January 7, 2010

Tech Bluetooth Headset Does Anyone Know Of Any Good Tech Gadgets?

Does anyone know of any good tech gadgets? - tech bluetooth headset

I am a gadget person, and with Christmas approaching (I know that the summer is not over yet, but will be here soon), my wife wants to search for ideas and gadgets. I have the following:

Desktops
Wireless Router
PC
Portable DVD Player
w / Pocket PC / Bluetooth and WiFi
Bluetooth mobile phone camera
30 GB iPod Video
900-MHz wireless stereo headphones
Bluetooth headset for mobile phones
12 MP Digital Camera
DVD burner with LightScribe

Can someone tell me, must have on all other devices and we hope to include links to web?

1 comment:

Shirley U Jest said...

22 "Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor (1680x1050 resolution)

Post a Comment