Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sholder Pain After Cold Drink Why Does It Hurt So Much?

Why does it hurt so much? - sholder pain after cold drink

I cross a tough time. Feel I am like everyone gives me the cold but sholder.I many changes and I'm not used to this life style.About two months, I left my wife feeling. I shes els fall into someone, but I know for sure, and I'm really about it.I Stresing V 'with her for 8 years and do not see how he was simply Thow. I have had many ups and downs with her, and would not agree with it. Do I feel my style of life given in a family with only her, but now I feel as if you were familiar with my car HER. have much pain in my heart and do not know where they go to.lately I pray and just last night I logged charch.but I do not know how to live with my other half, my heart is self.My gone.I wonder why do I have to go this.Is better? I'm not used to being alone and with my wife. alot.How hurts me, I can live with my car? sombody I miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment