Friday, November 6, 2009

Complex Ovarian Cysts More Condition_symptoms Complex Ovarian Cysts...what To Do?

Complex Ovarian Cysts...what to do? - complex ovarian cysts more condition_symptoms

Recently, I finished in the emergency room for sudden abdominal pain. A scanner and ultrasound (internal and external), revealed that he had two cysts the size of golf balls my ovaries. The line broke and sent me to the emergency room, but left the rest intact. Visit my obstetrician-gynecologist, has refused to authorize the operation. The cysts are demonstrably very complex - so fluid and blood. Experience the pressure and pain almost daily. The doctor prescribed me some Vicodin, but I try not to take it, because he can not drive, or drugs really work. The obstetrician-gynecologist has me wait in the ground until 6 weeks and then come back to an ultrasound to check the cyst.

However, I can not do otherwise than through the rupture of the cyst on the left, worried, and I do not think it is practical to limit my movement and mobility in order to prevent bursting. I feel like the "wait and see" is healthy. Am I irrational or should get a second opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment