Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Late Period And Stomach Acid Late Period And Stomach Pains = Pregnancy?

Late period and stomach pains = pregnancy? - late period and stomach acid

My friend and I had unprotected sex twice recently. One of them was a month ago, and another in the first week. My time would have started the 4th Week of the month (or the whole week 3.). The late and I have not done it. Is this proof?

Besides, my stomach was injured. Not so much like a cramp, but his standing there. The muscles are hard, although I have done no extensive exercise. More than anything, it propagates itself. So I doubt that the accumulation of lactic acid.

I really do not know what happened, and I am a little scared.

Can anyone give some suggestions, please? Thank you: D

No comments:

Post a Comment