Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pediatric Clinic In Toronto Pediatric Physical Therapy - I'm Interested In Making The Change From Orthopedic PT To Pediatrics?

Pediatric physical therapy - I'm interested in making the change from orthopedic PT to pediatrics? - pediatric clinic in toronto

He worked as a PT in outpatient orthopedics for 10 years. Currently I'm at home raising my children 3 children under 4 years.

Finally, I have to work to help my husband to the family financially. Instead of returning to the orthopedics, considering what I like, but I'm very passionate, I am, the children.

I think as far as the PT and a mother who had a lot to offer children and their families in the area of pediatrics. But I know it will make a challenge for the change, because we do not have any experience in this field. But I'm willing to do everything possible to bear down to the ankles cross.

My first thought is, pediatric PT to learn at home, whenever I get the chance. My next step would be to learn more free to use and pediatric clinics in exchange for information about my services to child health. I can not offer a lot of time - maybe 2 times per week.

Any other suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment