Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bluetooth Headset Dsp How Can I Make A Bluetooth Headset Work With My Computer?

How can I make a Bluetooth headset work with my computer? - bluetooth headset dsp

How do I connect a Bluetooth headset to the computer?
The headset is a (Vodafone Service Provider) Bluetooth Headset (more variety of earrings) for mobile phone (cell phone) from Plantronics. My computer has a Bluetooth adapter into your USB stick is made a very bad software. I want to know how can I make the headset and speaker and microphone on my computer. I have Windows XP, but I can use it to the headset and USB adapter instead of software.
If you use the software, provided the recipient made a kind of ascending melody. No techno-babble, please

1 comment:

sminesh_... said...

try this: --
Bluetooth headset and turn on the lookout for the AV receiver in the software dongle. when the headset is detected, is easily configurable by right clicking on the AV Receiver Service.

Post a Comment