Monday, December 28, 2009

After Hysterectomy What Is The Recovery Time After Having A Hysterectomy And Is It Like A C- Section?

What is the recovery time after having a hysterectomy and is it like a c- section? - after hysterectomy

I have a hysterectomy in 12 days and I'm so nervous. I had a c-section 3 years ago, and I know how painful it is that such a thing? I know it will belly. I'm trying to understand, as I do, that's bad enough that I will go up 3 flights of stairs to get the surgery to my apartment and have to deal with my 8 years and 3 children. I also had in this city without a family to me (because of Hurricane Katrina to help ") to. I hope I can do this yourself. My main concern is if I surgery 2 weeks before my son starts school and I wonder whether it is good for the school? Please let me know that someone has experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment