Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Birthday Invitation With Request For Money Gifts How To Request For Money Instead Of Gifts On My Friends Sons Birthday Invitation And Not Sound Tacky.?

How to request for money instead of gifts on my friends sons birthday invitation and not sound tacky.? - first birthday invitation with request for money gifts

All friends of my son wants for his birthday is a Wii game. They can afford their own. What word monetary policy, ask your birthday invitation and not abusive.

5 comments:

Jayne Savage said...

We ask only for a gift card to give Wal-Mart, Target, where the Wii. Let them know that you saved up for a Wii and that everything he's wants. I understand.

lovelost... said...

I do not think possible. Not everyone can afford to donate money and ask for a present for many people who can not come. Your friend needs to only to explain that your child simply can not afford right now. Heck, have it for Christmas. K-Mart or Lay-A-Way. I prefer to explain why she can not get the Wii, to explain why no one came to his party.

Missy said...

Silver / gifts should never, under any circumstances, be treated as, or for all the senses, everywhere ...

Namdib said...

Impossible.

Laura W said...

(insert name here) has her eye on a specific game. I would be glad if you could make some money, so instead of buying a gift. thankyou

Post a Comment